Logic Design Inc. is committed to making the best possible FREE technical support available for our customers. Each of the following pages for each product has FAQs and related technical info that are designed to help you better use each product more efficiently and to help resolve any difficulties you may experience. If you are unable to find the answer to your questions, licensed software users in North America can request technical support directly from Logic Design Inc. via telephone, or email.
Please read the Technical FAQ page, since most common questions about the simulation and CBT products are already answered here.
- 18 November 2017 - Logic Design Inc. Unveils the Next Generation of CircuitLogix
- 22 February 2016 - Logic Design Inc. Launches New Simulation Suite
- 7 October 2014 - Logic Design Inc. announces new version of PLCLogix™ featuring 3DWorld interactive animations
- 17 December 2013 - Logic Design Inc. launches industry-leading Simulation Software
- 2 November 2012 - CircuitLogix achieves milestone of 250,000 downloads
- 21 October 2011 - New 3D electrical/electronics simulation product released by Logic Design Inc.
- 5 February 2009 - Logic Design Inc. Announces new Robotics Simulation Software
- 3 December 2007 - Logic Design Inc. Launches CircuitLogix Pro
- 7 November 2006 - Free Student Version of CircuitLogix Software Released
- 12 January 2005 - New Simulation product breaks price/performance barrier in EDA software
- 16 November 2003 - Logic Design Inc. Launches New Course Management Package
- 10 June 2001 - New PLC Interactive Learning package released by Logic Design Inc.
- 7 October 1999 - Logic Design Inc. Announces Release of Electro-Mechanical CBT