Logic Design Inc. is committed to making the best possible FREE technical support available for our customers. Each of the following pages for each product has FAQs and related technical info that are designed to help you better use each product more efficiently and to help resolve any difficulties you may experience. If you are unable to find the answer to your questions, licensed software users in North America can request technical support directly from Logic Design Inc. via telephone, or email.
Please read the Technical FAQ page, since most common questions about the simulation and CBT products are already answered here.
- 6 September 2022 - Logic Design Inc. Announces Release of Electric Vehicle (EV) CBT
- 4 October 2021 - Logic Design Inc. Announces Release of ExamGuard Testing & Assessment Software
- 18 November 2019 - Logic Design Inc. Unveils the Next Generation of CircuitLogix
- 22 February 2018 - Logic Design Inc. Launches New Simulation Suite
- 7 October 2016 - Logic Design Inc. announces new version of PLCLogix™ featuring 3DWorld interactive animations
- 17 December 2014 - Logic Design Inc. launches industry-leading Simulation Software
- 2 November 2013 - CircuitLogix achieves milestone of 250,000 downloads
- 21 October 2012 - New 3D electrical/electronics simulation product released by Logic Design Inc.
- 5 February 2010 - Logic Design Inc. Announces new Robotics Simulation Software
- 3 December 2009 - Logic Design Inc. Launches CircuitLogix Pro
- 7 November 2008 - Free Student Version of CircuitLogix Software Released
- 12 January 2007 - New Simulation product breaks price/performance barrier in EDA software
- 16 November 2005 - Logic Design Inc. Launches New Course Management Package
- 10 June 2003 - New PLC Interactive Learning package released by Logic Design Inc.
- 7 October 2001 - Logic Design Inc. Announces Release of Electro-Mechanical CBT